Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Unni!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY UNNI! If you see her today, please wish her a Happy Birthday! My sister is an incredible woman. She's someone I've looked up to since childhood (even during her rebellious phase). I remember thinking all the new things she would say, do, or have were super cool, like "nincompoop," spitting ice into her cup and saying"Pttooey! Ten Points for Jenny!" (taken from Gaston song in Beauty & the Beast), buying different kinds of skater shoes and me stealing a pair on days she doesn't wear them, videotaping her own Comedy Shows with friends, having a DJ Dance Birthday Party that I wasn't even invited to, etc, etc. My sister's soooo cool, right? ;) But really, she's the best older sister I could ask for. When God saved her in college, His Spirit did amazing things to transform her heart. She is someone who truly fears the Lord. She is shameless in lovingly pointing things out to others if they're not walking right with God. She loves and is fiercely loyal to her family (both Shin & Hasegawa). My heart is filled with gratitude because God provided a sister who points me back to the Savior & reminds me to not be of this world. You are a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment