Thursday, December 30, 2010

i'll be home for christmas

there are only three days left of my LAST winter break evarrrrrrr.
so what have i been doing?

playing with friends...


celebrating the birth of Christ with my nearest and dearest...








witnessing my babygurl get proposed to & planning an engagement party for her & her fiance (yeah, no biggie)...




eating good food...and lots of it!




what an amazing blessing for one of my best friends to get engaged! i'm so eggcited yet sad at the same time. it's saddening to think that the trio is going to part ways once we all graduate. =( at least we have six more months to milk every moment of our senior year together. <3 congrats, mel! i love you!

2 comments:

  1. yay for updating! :)
    so glad we were able to spend time together during your break. Can't wait till you're a permanent fixture at home!!!

    I will miss you lots, caro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing memories, thanks for sharing this ]
    gbu

    ReplyDelete