Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Secret Santa funnies

I created a Secret Santa questionnaire via email for my family members to fill out because we want to get our Christmas shopping done sooner than later. Here are so funny things my family members wrote when they filled it out. All quotes will remain anonymous:

if you could get tickets to anywhere (i.e. musicals, basketball game, football game, opera, concert, traveling, etc):

  • Family member 1: no tickets. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to be forced to go anywhere. If I want to go, I'll buy it on my own. It's my free choice to go.
  • Family member 2: LA NFL football game (oh wait, there is no team in LA!), Dallas Cowboys football game (oh wait, I live in CA!)

practical things you could use:

  • Family member 1: a mustang GT (2011) or mustang fastback (1967), Banana Republic gift card
  • My response to Family member 1: LOL, a mustang GT is a practical thing you could use?!
  • Family member 1's reply to me: Of course. It will get me from point A to point B, much faster than my current car.

all i want for christmas is/are:

  • Family member 1: babysitting
  • Family member 2's response to the babysitting email: I think no matter who gets you as a secret santa, I'm going to end up being the one who babysits anyways.

original question was, 3 things you want to do before you die, but a family member changed it to 4 things you want to do before you die. -___- way to change my questionnaire.

  • Family member 1: Well, since we upgraded from "3" to "4" thing we want to do before we die, I would also like to work for Disney's art or be one of their imagineers (or work for the FBI)
  • Note: Family member 1 already wrote 3 things prior to the response above. Family member 1 turned 4 things into 6 things (4. work for Disney art, 5. be one of their imagineers, 6. work for the FBI)



I love my strange family.

2 comments: