Thursday, November 3, 2011

veggie-dip pairings

Woohoo for lighthearted posts!
I like to think I'm giving my brain a rest when I blog posts like these.

I've been trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my daily meals because I noticed that chips & dark chocolate have been my go-to foods. Anyway, here are just a few vegetables I've been munching on the past few weeks, and I am still not sick of them! Sadly, I don't eat them by themselves, but pairing them with a good dip can't is better than not eating vegetables at all. :)

Pair No.1
celery sticks with...

TJ's sunflower butter!! [better than plain 'ol PB to me]

Pair No.2
baby carrots with...
TJ's original hummus!

Pair No.3
persian cucumbers with...
ssam jang!
I need to go search for some other good veggie-dip combinations.
Next vegetable adventure: how to make steamed vegetables that actually taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment