Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving {1}

Friends, be thankful!

There is so much to be praising God for.
Since Thanksgiving is only a week away, I will post one thing I'm thankful for per day until the actual holiday. My hope is to daily remember to give thanks to God, even after Thanksgiving.

Thankful for...
God's faithfulness. I actually looked at my past journal entries (2009) and some video logs I used to make (2010). Haha, it was so humbling to read through and watch, but I was able to see how much God's grown me since then. What a blessing it is to see God, who started a good work in me, continuing to perfect that good work until the day of Christ Jesus (Phil 1:6). =)

1 comment:

  1. :) I always want to comment on your blog, but I'm always at work when I read your posts so I can never comment. BUT today is a sick day. so I can comment finally.

    Thankful for you and your encouraging posts <3

    ReplyDelete